TRUMBULL, Conn. -- First Selectman Timothy Herbst, re-elected last month to his fourth term, and a host of other town officials, will be sworn in Monday, Dec. 7.
The ceremony will take place at 7 p.m. at Trumbull High School, 7 Strobel Road.
Also to be sworn in, and their offices, are:
- Town Clerk: Suzanne Burr Monaco.
- Treasurer: Anthony Musto.
- Board of Finance: Scott Zimov, Elaine Hammers, Bill Haberlin.
- Board of Education: Michael Ward, Lucina Timpanellli, Paul S. Lavoie, Marie Petitti, Jeffrey M. Donofrio, Suzanne Testani, Loretta Chory.
- Board of Assessment Appeals: Jeffrey Craw.
- Planning and Zoning Commission: Daniel Hellrich.
- Planning and Zoning Commission: Larry Laconte Sr.
- Zoning Board of Appeals: Richard Mayo.
- Zoning Board of Appeals : Rob Saunders.
- Constables: Raymond Baldwin, James Battistelli.
- District 1 Councilmen: Bill Mecca, Dawn Cantalio, Vincent DeMasi Jr., Jack Testani, Donna Seidell
- District 2 Councilmen: Thomas Whitmoyer, Mary Beth Thornton, Tony Scinto, Edna Colucci.
- District 3 Councilmen: Jason Marsh, Carl Massaro, Lori Rosasco-Schwartz, Mark Block, Michael London.
- District 4 Councilmen: Lisa Valenti, Rick Costantini, Mark LeClair, Joe Pilko, AnnMarie Evangelista, Matt Caron.
Music at the ceremony will be provided by Take 4 Quartet and the THS Golden Eagle Marching Band. Desserts are being donated by Luigi's Italian Pastries and the appetizers for the after-party by Vazzy's.
The benediction will be read by the Rev. Sami Bal of St. Nicholas Antiochian Orthodox Church.
Closing remarks will be made by Ken Martin Jr., a former member of the Trumbull Board of Finance.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.