TRUMBULL, Conn. — A 24-year-old Stratford man found unconscious in the bathroom of a Starbucks in Trumbull died of a suspected heroin overdose, the Stratford Star reported.
The man was pronounced dead at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Bridgeport on Wednesday, Jan. 6, the Star said.
Trumbull police and Trumbull EMS were called at about 2 p.m. when the man was found unconscious after being in the bathroom for over a half-hour, the Star said.
Evidence at the scene indicated the man had used heroin, police told the Star.
Click here to read the Stratford Star story.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.