TRUMBULL, Conn. — Crews from the Trumbull Center, Long Hill and Nichols Fire Departments tackled a fire late Saturday at on a third-floor apartment balcony, according to a Facebook post.
Several 911 calls reported the fire, which broke out at the Royce Apartments, 11133 Avalon Gates Road.
The blaze was on the third floor in the rear of the building. The first arriving units quickly extinguished the fire on the balcony within 20 minutes.
The incident is under investigation by the Trumbull Fire Marshal's Office.
Trumbull EMS and Trumbull police also responded. Mutual aid was supplied by the Shelton Fire Department, Monroe Fire Department and Stepney Fire Department.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.