EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Police Department is doing its part to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey.
The department is teaming up with the Echo Hose Hook & Ladder Co. 1 in Shelton to accepted donated items that will help the victims impacted by Harvey. The following items can be dropped off at the Easton Police Department lobby by 3 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 8:
- Clothes (new only, all sizes)
- Undergarments (new only, all sizes)
- Bedding (new only, in original packaging)
- Bath, body and cosmetic items (new only)
- Non-perishable canned food
- Cases of bottled water
- Cat and dog food (new only, in original packaging)
- Reusable shopping bags
The Easton Police Department is located at 700 Morehouse Road. For more information, contact the Easton Dispatch Center at (203) 268-4111.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.