REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Board of Selectmen will have two meetings Monday at Town Hall.
A special meeting at 6:30 p.m. is to address one item for contract negotiations.
A second regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. will have the following agenda:
- Discussion of capital items for 2017-18 fiscal year.
- Transportation Alternatives Program Grant (TAG): Norwalk River Valley Trail.
- The Board of Selectmen regular meeting schedule for 2017.
- Appointment to the Board of Ethics.
- Umpawaug Schoolhouse restoration project.
- Public comment
- Board member comment.
This will be the last meeting as a board with Selectman Leon Karvelis.
The meetings will take place in the Town Hall Conference Room, 100 Hill Road, Redding.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.