REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Board of Selectmen will have two meetings Monday at Town Hall.
A special meeting at 6:30 p.m. is to address one item for contract negotiations.
A second regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. will have the following agenda:
- Discussion of capital items for 2017-18 fiscal year.
- Transportation Alternatives Program Grant (TAG): Norwalk River Valley Trail.
- The Board of Selectmen regular meeting schedule for 2017.
- Appointment to the Board of Ethics.
- Umpawaug Schoolhouse restoration project.
- Public comment
- Board member comment.
This will be the last meeting as a board with Selectman Leon Karvelis.
The meetings will take place in the Town Hall Conference Room, 100 Hill Road, Redding.