TRUMBULL, Conn. — A Greenwich man suspected of kidnapping his 7-year-old son from his Trumbull bedroom, prompting an Amber Alert earlier this month, was arrested by U.S. Marshals in the Bronx, N.Y., according to the Connecticut Post.Rodolfo Revello, 43, was arrested without incident, and held Wednesday on $5 million bond on a charge of federal violation of probation, the Post said.
Trumbull police have an arrest warrant for Revello to charge him with second-degree kidnapping, second-degree larceny, violating a restraining order, second-degree strangulation, second-degree assault, second-degree threatening, second-degree criminal mischief and disorderly conduct in the kidnapping.
Early on March 12, Revello broke into his estranged wife's home in Trumbull, assaulted her and grabbed his son from his bed, police said. He also took thousands in cash and jewelry, police said.
The kidnapping sparked an Amber Alert across Connecticut and New York for the boy. The boy was found unharmed hours later after Revello left him with relatives in Queens, N.Y., and called the police.
Revello has a long criminal history. His estranged wife had a restraining order against Revello, who is on federal probation in connection with supplying the Latin Kings gang with cocaine that they sold in the Stamford area in 2011. In that case, he was sentenced to 60 months in prison in 2012 and released in September 2014.
Click here to read the story at the Connecticut Post.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.