EASTON, Conn. -- A 23-year-old Easton man who had been reported missing by his family was found safe in Maine on Tuesday night, according to the Easton Courier.
Easton police Chief Tim Shaw confirmed Wednesday morning that Nicholas Bodine was safe, the Courier said. His mother, Janet Haller, administrative assistant to the Easton first selectman, also thanked the police department for their help, the Courier said.
The family of the Joel Barlow High graduate said he had last been seen Nov. 30 in Milford, and the Easton Police Department asked the public for help locating him on Tuesday.
Click here to read the story at the Easton Courier.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.