Contact Us
Trumbull-Monroe Daily Voice serves Easton, Monroe, Redding & Trumbull

Menu

Trumbull-Monroe Daily Voice serves Easton, Monroe, Redding & Trumbull

Nearby Towns

police & fire

Dad Pleads Not Guilty To Charges In Kidnapping Of His Son In Trumbull

Rodolfo Revello pleaded not guilty to allegedly kidnapping his son in Trumbull last month during a court appearance Tuesday.
Rodolfo Revello pleaded not guilty to allegedly kidnapping his son in Trumbull last month during a court appearance Tuesday. Photo Credit: Connecticut State Police

TRUMBULL, Conn. – A Queens man accused of kidnapping his 7-year-old son from the bedroom of his Trumbull home last month pleaded not guilty to multiple charges in court on Tuesday, according to the Connecticut Post.

Rodolfo Revello, 43, pleaded not guilty to second-degree kidnapping, second-degree larceny, violating a protective order, second-degree strangulation, second-degree assault, threatening criminal mischief and disorderly conduct, the Connecticut Post said.

Police said Revello kidnapped his son in the early morning of March 12, leading to a statewide Amber Alert, ending when the boy was found save with relatives in Queens, N.Y., later that day.

A protective order against Revello warning him to stay away from his ex-wife and children was reimposed as well, the Connecticut Post noted.

Read the Connecticut Post article here.

Share this story

comment

0 Read / Add Comment

Welcome to

Trumbull-Monroe Daily Voice!

Serves Easton, Monroe, Redding & Trumbull

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.