TRUMBULL, Conn. -- Winners of the Trumbull Rotary 4 Way Test Speech Contest are as follows:
- First Place: Danielle Cross
- Second Place: Julia Esposito
- Third Place: Anush Sureshbabu
In her winning speech, Danielle applied the 4-way test to the concept of forgiveness:
1. Is it the truth?
2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
The Trumbull Rotary is a service organization. Members participate in community service to improve life in the Trumbull community and meet community needs. Rotarians participate in club service by attending meetings and serving on a variety of committees for fundraising, service and membership.