REDDING, Conn. -- Mark Twain Library in Redding will hold the panel discussion "Breathe ... The Varied World of Yoga" on Jan. 7.
The panel will cover the differences between types of yoga such as Bikram, Ashtanga and Iyengar and how to determine which is best for you. The panel begins at 7:30 p.m. and each instructor will offer a free, hourlong class at the library to demonstrate their style.
The following instructors will offer classes at the listed dates and times:
- Barbara Templeton – Vinyasa Krama, Tuesday, Feb. 2, 7:30 p.m.
- Valerie Schneiderman – Ashtanga, Thursday, Feb. 25, 10 a.m.
- Leslie Freyberg – Iyengar, Wednesday, March 2, 10 a.m.
- Liz Wendel – Restorative, Wednesday, March 16, 7:30 p.m.
- Alzbeta Peskova – Bikram, Wednesday, March 23 at 10 a.m.
- Ann Russell – Kripalu, Thursday, March 31, 7:30 p.m.
- Jen Avgerinos – Hatha, Thursday, April 14, 7:30 p.m.
To register, call 203-938-2545 or click here .