MONROE, Conn. -- The Monroe Historical Society's annual Christmas Fair will offer a huge selection of gifts, home decorations, ornaments and more.
The fair will take place at the One Room Schoolhouse, 311 Wheeler Road, on the following days and times:
- Friday, Nov. 27, 3-7 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 28, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 29, noon-4 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 4, 3-7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 6, noon-4 p.m.
There will also be wreaths and vintage sleds decorated by members and volunteers of the Monroe Historical Society.
For more information, click here , call (203) 261-1383 and leave message, or (203) 268-351. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.